Where do I find RoundCube?

Discussion in 'Plesk Automation Suggestions and Feedback' started by VidjayG, Dec 5, 2014.

1. VidjayG

VidjayG Kilo Poster

Hello Support,

I have a VPS installed with Plesk v12.0.18, but I can't find RoundCube mailclient anywhere? I've read that it should be included with Plesk 12. I've looked in the applicationlist (I do see Squirrelmail) but no RoundCube. Could you please let me know how to install and configure RoundCube for Plesk12. Thanks!

2. UFHH01

UFHH01 Product Expert

Hi VidjayG,

you can always add components using the string "--install-component PACKAGE-NAME" with the Plesk - autoinstaller.

/usr/local/psa/admin/bin/autoinstaller --select-product-id plesk --select-release-current --install-component PACKAGE-NAME

A full list of all available packages can be displayed with the command "/usr/local/psa/admin/bin/autoinstaller --select-product-id plesk --select-release-current --show-components".

As well, you have always the choice over the Plesk Control Panel, using the link "Add or remove components" on the start - page, after your login.

3. siglocero

siglocero Kilo Poster

What would be great is to have the latest Roundcube version available from PPA repository. In my case, I had to install the upgrade from the official site.

4. UFHH01

UFHH01 Product Expert

Be aware that IF you choose other versions than the ones shipped with Plesk, you may experience issues/problems administrating the software over the Plesk Control Panel.

5. siglocero

siglocero Kilo Poster

Greetings, UFHH01.

We updated RC using the official distribution and its working like a charm. In fact, we did some fixes in the config file to take advantages of some functionalities of RC. Regarding this, I posted a comment in the features suggestion at UserVoice (https://pleskautomation.uservoice.com/)