Website still listed after deletion of customer

Discussion in 'Plesk Automation Suggestions and Feedback' started by wdswds, Jun 5, 2013.

1. wdswds

wdswds Kilo Poster

When i delete a customer, i allways see the domain under Services > Websites with Hosting Type "no hosting". The domain was not deleted. How can i delete the Website, too.
    This is nessecary, because if i want to add a customer with the same domain name i get the error "Domain <domainname>.com already exists."

Regards
    wds

2. IgorG

IgorG Guru

I can't reproduce this issue on my test environment. After deleting customer I see domain with "no hosting" short time and then it disappears from the list.
    Most probably one of deletion tasks was not completed successfully. Have you checked it in Task Manager?

3. wdswds

wdswds Kilo Poster

Hallo Igor,

I checked the Task Manager Log, but there is no delition task for the domain. Can i start a deletion task manually without a customer subscription?

Regards,
    wds

4. Andrew Andriatis

Andrew Andriatis Odin Team

If there is no customer and no subscriptions in the provider panel, but you still see the site listed, for some reason it was not deleted in Plesk. There should be a failed task.
    To fix the problem, go directly to Plesk and remove the subscription there.

5. Andrew Andriatis

Andrew Andriatis Odin Team

6. wdswds

wdswds Kilo Poster

Hello Andrew,

that works.

Thanks,
    wds