Website is not assigned to subscription and can't be reassigned or delete

Discussion in 'Plesk Automation Suggestions and Feedback' started by AaronMcH, Mar 18, 2014.

1. AaronMcH

AaronMcH Mega Poster

Hi, I'm having a problem where there are a few test websites that have been left over from deleted subscriptions, there doesn't seem to be any option under Services > Websites to delete them or reassign them to a subscription, and when I try to add a new subscription and specify one of the websites I can't create the subscription as it says that the website already exists, ideally I would just like to remove these websites, so does anyone know how I would do this?

Thanks
    Aaron

2. Andrew Andriatis

Andrew Andriatis Odin Team

Hi, Aaron,
    A few questions:
    - what version of PPA are you trying?
    - are there failed tasks in the Task Manager?

Usually if a subscription fails to be cleanly deleted, there are failed tasks. You should not remove them from the task manager, but rather try to resolve the issue, which blocks them an re-run the task.

And the last "back-door" manual option. You can still login to the Plesk admin interface and drop the hanging subscriptions there. To do this you should use the URL https://<IP>:8443/plesk-hosting/ twice. The first time you'll end up in the provider panel, but on the second attempt you'll see a Plesk screen. Not a full one, but you'll have navigation to the list of subscriptions registered in Plesk.

Regards,
    Andrey

3. AaronMcH

AaronMcH Mega Poster

Hi, I'm not sure if this problem still exists for us, as we decided to re-install, although if it does I will post back.

Thank you
    Aaron