Verified By VISA

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Spyder, Sep 21, 2005.

1. Spyder

Spyder Tera Poster

Hi Guys,

Some one knows about integration with "Verified By Visa" solution ??

My company do transactions with visa cards, the problem is..

Visa actualy (@ least in Brasil) only support Win versions of their hardrare.. and I don´t need to py to visa and pay to 2chekout (for example) to do online transactions insite hsp.

Tia

2. olsh

olsh Odin Team

Spyder,

It's not clear what kind of payment processing method you are using - could you please clarify?

If you are using some payment gateway and it provides some API to process transactions online - then you can create a plug-in to integrate HSPcomplete with this payment gateway. All the details on how to create payment plug-in are described in the HSPcomplete Integration Guide shipped with HSPcomplete.

3. Cranky

Cranky Guru

Oleg,

Verified by VISA (VBV) & MasterCard Secure Code (MCSC) are anti-fraud systems which link customers directly to their credit card issuer or bank during the ordering process. The only way for it to work (I think) is... the customer enters card details in HSPc, HSPc would then send the payment processor (WorldPay, for example) the card details, then WorldPay would send HSPc the URL to the customers bank, then HSPc would load a popup window so to the customers bank, the customer enters their VBV/MCSC password, the bank then tells WorldPay if it's correct, then WorldPay tells HSPc if it's correct.

I don't know if any of the payment processors for which you have plugins support VBV/MCSC, WorldPay doesn't for WorldPay Invisible, but does for WorldPay Select Junior, so I think it would be hard to offer via HSPc.