Upgrade to 4.5.5-31

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by IATechsupport, Apr 4, 2016.

1. IATechsupport

IATechsupport Kilo Poster

We have just upgraded to 4.5.5-3, and have found a problem now with logging into domains or containers from PBAS's links. When you click on the button to access customer control panel nothing happens.

2. dkolvakh

dkolvakh Odin Team

Hello.

I suppose that the reason is - refer to absent method window_open. Please enable JS console and check errors in it.

3. IATechsupport

Have checked and no errors, other links on the same page still work ie synchronize now

4. IATechsupport

5. IATechsupport

Sorry also forgot too mention, it all works ok in IE 11.162 , but not in Firefox 45.0.1

6. IATechsupport

7. dkolvakh

dkolvakh Odin Team

I cannot move further in investigation because need an access to PCC. Please create a request in Odin support RT.

8. IATechsupport

Can I create a request there free or do we have to pay for a ticket, I don't really want to have to buy a ticket for this
    as it is clearly an issue with the update?

9. dkolvakh

dkolvakh Odin Team

Hello.

This is not a software/upgrade issue, so ticket will not be free for you. The most probable case is the wrong customization / browser cache issue.

Here are the KB's created for similar issues that has been resolved recently: https://kb.odin.com/en/127502 , https://kb.odin.com/en/127905

Anyway, you may contact me directly if you want to determine a root-cause, but in this case I have to request an access to PCC and shell. I'll send you a PM with contact details.