Updates found but up to date

Discussion in 'Installation, Update and Configuration' started by sean_onyx, Dec 10, 2014.

1. sean_onyx

sean_onyx Bit Poster

If I look at a Hardware node under PVA (Infrastructure > HN X) I see a message in the "Server State" section that shows this:

Software Status 26 update(s) found

If I then click on the "Software Updates" link under the Manage subsection of the Tasks section on the same page, I get a message "Your Parallels software is up-to-date."

What is going on here? Are there updates available that it can't see, or is it just imagining that updates are available. How can I restore normality?

2. IP^__^

IP^__^ Odin Team

Hello,

It is known issue, recognized as PVA-33434 (that Software Status shows more updates than available).
    It is planned to be fixed in future product updates. Unfortunately, right now there is no workaround for this issue.

3. sean_onyx

sean_onyx Bit Poster

Thanks for the quick response. As long as it's not something I've broken I'm happy :)

4. KonstantinB

KonstantinB Odin Team

Generally it means that you still have an items to install or update probably on 'New Software' tab on the 'Software Updates' screen as well.