store - wordpress plugin

Discussion in 'Customization & Integration Showcase and Discussion' started by galaxy, May 16, 2016.

1. galaxy

galaxy Mega Poster

Is there anything out there to integrate a PBAS store into a wordpress site with a plugin?
    I'd like to integrate the store so that it uses the site theme rather than having its own look.
    I would also like to be able to put the main site, store and control panel into a single site that all inherit the same theme.

2. dkolvakh

dkolvakh Odin Team

Hello.

Store shipped as is and as stand-alone web-page with it's own framework. But you may customize store using CSS and templates to suit your needs and match common-style of your site.

3. galaxy

galaxy Mega Poster

I copied the store over in its own subdirectory. Its just very awkward and once in the store, you lose all the WP functionality and widgets.
    That's pretty unreasonable to require customizations so you have to build into that framework to emulate/copy wordpress. Running it in an HTML frame isn't a solution either.
    Is there a way to make the "stand-alone page framework" appear as a page or widget within WP? That way you get the regular/consistent menus, widgets, branding, etc.
    Or is this going to be impossible and need to look for something that does work with wordpress like WHMCS?

4. dkolvakh

dkolvakh Odin Team

Hello.

Store developed as stand-alone web-service, without ability to pack it as plugin for wordpress, bitrix or other CMS. By the way, you can easily integrate Store into common design of other web pages using customization of CSS / templates.