SRSplus plugin

Discussion in 'Installation and "How-To" Questions' started by galaxy, Jun 1, 2016.

1. galaxy

galaxy Mega Poster

I've contacted SRSplus, but there's an issue with the API command: GET MULTIDOMAIN INFO
    This is used by the store to do whois lookups to see if domains are available for purchase.
    The plugin *always* times out after 3 minutes. I've reduced it to 1 second knowing its broken, however the results that do come back (suggestions) show domains that are available, however it shows that they're not available with a "whois" link which pulls up a window showing that they're not in use.

Is there any work-around for this?

Just to make sure its not an update issue, I've upgraded to version 4.5.5-31. (The upgrade to 4.5.6-33 fails during the database upgrade, so couldn't see if that has any effect - I'll post another thread on that one...).

2. dkolvakh

dkolvakh Odin Team

Hello. Please report this issue to Odin support.

3. galaxy

galaxy Mega Poster

Thanks. I finally got them to fix it. They were hanging or crashing on their side I guess. It took some time for them to fix that (and they're supposedly Network Solutions or Web.com underneath).

It would be nice if there was a way to bypass or disable this one call.
    I think even looping over single requests may be better.

4. dkolvakh

dkolvakh Odin Team

Hello.
    I've created a feature request for this, it's number PBAS-30332 for your reference.