SEPA plugin batch file format problem

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by Netzhaus, Jun 30, 2014.

  1. Netzhaus

    Netzhaus Kilo Poster

    Messages:
    46
    The batch file, which is created by the SEPA plugin, seems to be in a wrong format for german banks.
    It uses the scheme pain.008.001.02.
    Unfortunately our banking software and file format checkers, offered by german banks, request a scheme with version pain.008.002.02.
    (or maybe pain.008.002.03, which seems to be the latest).

    As far as I could figure out are the <PostlAdr> the problematic entries.
    When I delete them, the scheme is accpeted.


    Maybe there should be an option in the plugin to chose a scheme.
     
  2. FedorK

    FedorK Mega Poster

    Messages:
    224
    Hello,

    So you leave pain.008.001.02 and deleted PstlAdr entries and file works fine? Or you change pain.008.001.02 to pain.008.002.02 too?
     
  3. Netzhaus

    Netzhaus Kilo Poster

    Messages:
    46
    Hello,

    no, I need to change pain.008.001.02 to pain.008.002.02.
    When I leave this, I get the error, that I am using the wrong scheme.
    After I changed it, I got the error, that the PstlAdr entries are wrong.
    Then I removed them and it was accepted.
     
  4. FedorK

    FedorK Mega Poster

    Messages:
    224
    Thank you for information we use this information for implement next update for this plugin.
     
  5. Netzhaus

    Netzhaus Kilo Poster

    Messages:
    46
    That's fine.
    I hope it will work, because my changes were not based on a complete analysis of the scheme.
    I just did some try and error using a SEPA XML checker and removing all entries which produced errors.

    I used this tool (demo version, accepts a max filesize of 5000 bytes) offered by a german bank group (Sparkasse):
    https://www.sparkasse-ffb.de/dokumente/downloads/sepa_xml_checker_demo.zip
     

Share This Page