Sell PBAS hidden Hosting Plans

Discussion in 'Installation and "How-To" Questions' started by parallelsbox, Mar 26, 2013.

1. parallelsbox

parallelsbox Kilo Poster

I want to give different pricing on hosting plans to some customers.

Is there anyway to sell plans that are not available in the store, in a way that I would give these particular customers the links for them to subscribe the plan but it wouldn't show up in the store for other customers.

One other approach was that PBAS supported discount categories with fixed pricing. This way I would just put the customer in a pre-determined group and they would get that pricing, but other customers would not have access to that pricing.

2. vbatraev

vbatraev Odin Team

There are two options:
    1. You may not publish the plan in store and create VPS/Shared hosting subscriptions from PCC.
    2. Customize the store and hide these plans from the list. They still be accessable via direct link.

What about configuring of a promotion activated by promo code with fixed amount discount?

3. ONMatt

ONMatt Bit Poster

I have tried to figure out how to create subscriptions from the PCC/RCC and have had no luck. The only way I figured out was to create the hosting manually in Plesk or Virtuozzo then use the conflict resolver.

We create a lot of custom packages that are designed for a specific reseller and want to be able to directly create a subscription based on those packages for them.

Thanks!

4. vbatraev

vbatraev Odin Team

To create VPS, go to PCC/RCC > Service Director > Virtuozzo Manager > Containers and click "New Container" button.
    For Plesk, go to PCC/RCC > Service Director > Plesk Manager > Domains and click "New Plesk Domain".
    You can also register/transfer domains directly from PCC/RCC.

5. ONMatt

ONMatt Bit Poster

FACEPALM!

Thanks Victor, that was easy!

It looks like there is no way to create a subscription for a Plesk Virtual Node package in this way, is that correct?

Thanks,
    Matt

6. vbatraev

vbatraev Odin Team

Plesk Virtual Node is available in store for resellers only. So, probably you can publish them safely.
    And there is a way to create a subscription from PCC: on Plesk node registration, you may delegate it to a reseller and either assign to existing subscription or create a new one.

7. ONMatt

ONMatt Bit Poster

That requires creating the Plesk Virtual Node manually, correct?

Thanks,
    Matt

8. vbatraev

vbatraev Odin Team

If you register it in PCC, then - yes.

9. ONMatt

ONMatt Bit Poster

Ok, thanks. All of this information still gives us more tools than we had previously so you have been immensely helpful!

Thanks and have a great weekend!

Matt