Reseller level automation

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by writespeak, Jul 3, 2005.

1. writespeak

writespeak Guest

Does HSPC or any other SWSoft product provide automation at the reseller level? It looks like everything automated is for the level above the reseller level, but I'm not sure. I'd like to find out if anything works at the reseller level of Plesk to automate account creation, billing, credit card processing, email notifications, or anything else.

Thanks,
    Lois

2. fenster

fenster Tera Poster

HSPcomplete allows you to create resellers which have their own RCC (reseller control center) and have an ability of creating accounts, subscriptions, etc. Reseller can either have his own hardware node (e.g. with Virtuozzo installed) or resell providers' VPSes or Plesk domains / clients.

Please look at HSPcomplete demo site at http://www.sw-soft.com/en/products/hspcomplete/demo/ and let us know if you have any questions about HSPcomplete functionality.

3. writespeak

writespeak Guest

Thanks. The part I quoted is what I'm looking for except that I'm trying to find out about any automation (automated billing, email notifications, credit card processing, account creation, etc.) that resellers can use. I don't see these features in the reseller demo at the link you provided, or did I miss something?

Thanks,
    Lois

4. fenster

fenster Tera Poster

Scenario #1:

1) Provider creates a hosting plan for Reseller -- e.g. for Plesk domains

2) Reseller copies this plan and sets up his own fees

3) Reseller opens his online store with this plan enabled

4) Customer buys the hosting in the online store. Provisioning, credit card charges, e-mail notifications and so on is automated.

Scenario #2:

1) Provider assigns hardware node to a Reseller for some fixed fee

2) Reseller creates his own hosting plans

3) Reseller opens his online store with his plans enabled

4) Customer buys the hosting in the online store. Provisioning, credit card charges, e-mail notifications and so on is automated also.

5. writespeak

writespeak Guest

Yes, that's what I'm trying to find out. This scenario works only if the web hosting provider uses has HSPcomplete, right?

Assuming I got that right, is there a list of features that can be automated in the above scenario? I don't see them in the reseller demo, and I got "access denied" for the provider demo.

Thanks,
    Lois