Reseller End-user Billing?

Discussion in 'Plesk Automation Suggestions and Feedback' started by Jasontd101, Nov 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jasontd101

Jasontd101 Kilo Poster

Do the reseller have the option to have billing for their end-user customers? I can not seem to find the option in the panel. Also when I try and go to Business Operations >> Resellers - I get the following error:

[LOGIN_APPx000605] Access to this action is restricted. Please update your admin group to allow access to this action.

2. Andrew Andriatis

Andrew Andriatis Odin Team

We have not included Resellers into MSP preview yet. It will come later in the project schedule. At the moment you can see how Resellers work in CBM by installing Parallels Plesk Suite trial from
    http://www.parallels.com/eu/download/plesk10.4/

3. Jasontd101

Jasontd101 Kilo Poster

Hello Andrew, I signed up a reseller and have a reseller login using the new panel. Is this different type of reseller over what you are stating has not been added yet?

4. Andrew Andriatis

Andrew Andriatis Odin Team

Hi, Jasontd101,

The same resellers as you see in the Plesk Suite, i.e. Plesk + CBM installation, will be available in MSP, which is CBM + POA + Plesk. The difference is that in the case of MSP, CBM will create reseller accounts in POA, which in turn will provide branding capabilities for resellers both in UI and DNS. This stuff is not integrated into the MSP solution yet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.