Request to update list of hotfixes

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by SteveITS, Aug 8, 2016.

1. SteveITS

SteveITS Tera Poster

The Virtuozzo KB article page (KB Virtuozzo) changed recently so that the articles are not sortable by date. This makes it difficult if not impossible to find new articles. I do not see an RSS feed either. I, for one, frequently scanned the list of recent KB articles to see what was new and for when hotfixes were released.

I found this article by searching but it was not updated past Update 11 Hotfix 2. Can it be kept up to date?

https://help.virtuozzo.com/customer...st-of-virtuozzo-6-0-releases-updates-hotfixes

Thanks,

2. Pavel

Pavel A.I. Auto-Responder Staff Member

AFAIK our team is working on making RSS happen - that just takes some time to configure.
    We did transit to another system, but transition is not over yet, please stay put for new features ;)

I'll see what can be done about this hub-article.

3. Pavel

Thanks for the call.
    Article is updated now, and in the process we've found out "hotfix 9" was missing, its back now

4. SteveITS

SteveITS Tera Poster

Thanks. And therefore I just found out Update 11 Hotfix 11 was released. :)

5. Pavel

Besides, not sure if you've noticed - all "release notes" were moved to a separate category "Release Notes" - it might be a bit easier to search now.

6. SteveITS

SteveITS Tera Poster

7. Pavel

They have same timestamp now because they were imported from the older system. New ones will have proper timestamps