Question to Installation/Updating

Discussion in 'Installation, Configuration and Upgrade' started by GeorgT, Jun 21, 2016.

1. GeorgT

GeorgT Bit Poster

Hi,

last week I've opened to tickets using https://support.plesk.com/SelfService regarding to problems with newly installed Servers and Updates. Both tickets were not shown in my account. Also I've got no ticket number at all.
    Can you please check your request tracker system?

BVecause of this, I'll post my problem here, feel free to move it to my requesttracker account.
    My problem at this time:
    I've installed 2 new servers 2008R2 and installed Parals Containers 6.0 on it.
    After reboot, the server loads updates controlled by Parallels. At all we get up to 233 Updates, now no new Update were found.
    On another Server we did the same procedure some weeks/month ago, the server got more than 280 Updates.
    The problem now is, we are working with Containertemplate we are cloning on each server. the template from the older server now will not run on the new one. Because of lack in Updates.
    What can we do, to get all servers to the same update level,until Parallels will not offer the missing updates.

Another problem:
    We deinstalled Parallels Software on such a new server, who has installed all Updates we recieved and tried to reinstall Parallels 6.0 Now it says the system is not compatible.
    Please note all Updates were installed and controlled by Parallels. After deinstalling tons of Update, Parallels can be installed again. But we will never get the patch level like on our productive servers.

2. Pavel

Pavel A.I. Auto-Responder Odin Team

Hello Georg,

I do not know what your key is, or the support code, thus I cannot submit a ticket in your stead.
    It's obvious that ticket was not submitted - otherwise you would've received it's number in e-mail. It could happen if the product key you've used does not match the product you've selected.
    Please re-submit the ticket and chose "Virtuozzo containers" product, with "Windows" as OS.

3. GeorgT

GeorgT Bit Poster

Pavel Hi,

I've tried again opening a ticket, like you've descriped (I also did so before) same result, no ticket ID no Ticket in request tracker. thats really anoing You can find our code by searching for older Tickets like: 2029815

4. Pavel

Thanks for the ticket number, it helped.
    I've forwarded your request to support team, they will submit a ticket for you.

GeorgT likes this.
  5. GeorgT

GeorgT Bit Poster

Pavel Hi,

Some Minutes ago, I tried to open another ticket because VZU600039 fails to install, this ticket also is not shown in our account, I did everything like before, I've doublechecked our Supportcode from the contract. It seems your Request tracker doesn't like me anymore. Can you try to find out what I'm doing wrong? I've used same Emailadress like given in my Account here. Is there a way to discuess on another way, than public forum?

6. Pavel

Replied in personal conversation, lets discuss this in PM further.