Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Andrew Andriatis

Andrew Andriatis Odin Team

Hi, everybody,
    We are glad to announce the next preview of the product. It got the official name - Parallels Plesk Automation.
    The main topics of this preview is Resellers and Branding, but there were improvements in various other areas. Please, install and enjoy. We appreciate your time and feedback.
    You will notice that the Administration panel has a new look. We are working on the new skin, and it’s not finished yet. So, please, forgive us for inconvenience.

The short instruction with installation and main scenarios is attached.

Regards,
    Andrey

Attached Files:

2. MadanR

MadanR Bit Poster

Looks like some progress made!

- How about adding backend/database authentication for Postfix/Qmail , I believe this would be good add-on/custom feature for large mail hosters.

3. Andrey Dobrenko

Andrey Dobrenko Odin Team

Hi,

At the moment, Postfix uses database authentication - BDB. Could you please clarify your needs? Is there any bottlenecks?

Best Regards,
    Andrey

4. MadanR

MadanR Bit Poster

No bottlenecks as such, its probably a wish list but I think a large hoster would definitely prefer a database authentication through mysql etc..this would be more scalable mailing architecture.

5. EurowebS

EurowebS Kilo Poster

Hello when i try to install MSP with installer

wget http://download1.parallels.net/MSP/ms_installer.sh

sh ./ms_installer.sh --login admin --password <pwd> --admin_email <email>
    [--ip <management node IP>]

with root user i got these errors

ERROR: invalid input syntax for integer: ""
    LINE 1: ...stype_name='DNS management' and resource_types.parent_id='';
    ^
    [Wed 18 Apr 2012 03:54:34 AM EEST][ERROR] Unable to execute sql query in POA: (select rt_id from resource_types where resource_types.owner_id=1 and resource_types.restype_name='DNS management' and resource_types.parent_id='';)

during the installation i reseve and some error connected with httpd package ...
    i use Centos 6 x86 in virtualbox for testing, with preview2 everything was perfect

6. Andrew Andriatis

Hi,
    We should be clear that CentOS 6 is not supported yet on the Management Node. We never did a build for it and the errors are unpredictable.
    As for the errors reported, I need to look further at them. Have never seen them while doing installations almost every day.

Regards,
    Andrey

7. EurowebS

EurowebS Kilo Poster

Error

This is from last beta of MSP/PPA

[Mon 30 Jul 2012 05:36:27 AM EEST][INFO] OpenAPI method: pem.addResourceType
    ./ppa_installer.sh: line 896: [: : integer expression expected
    ERROR: invalid input syntax for integer: ""
    LINE 1: ...stype_name='DNS management' and resource_types.parent_id='';
    ^
    [Mon 30 Jul 2012 05:36:28 AM EEST][ERROR] Unable to execute sql query in POA: (select rt_id from resource_types where resource_types.owner_id=1 and resource_types.restype_name='DNS management' and resource_types.parent_id='';)

[root@ppa Downloads]# cat /etc/redhat-release
    CentOS release 5.8 (Final)

I've used VirtualBox maschine to install it...das anyone have the same problem ?

8. Andrew Andriatis

9. Andrew Andriatis

Please, disregard. I see you already talking to Andrey Dobrenko on another thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.