PPA Single Subscription Webspace - Task Failed

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by AaronMcH, Aug 25, 2014.

1. AaronMcH

AaronMcH Mega Poster

Hi

We are running PBAS 4.5.2 and PPA 11.5 #6. However in PBAS when someone tries to order a PPA hosting subscription the following error is generated:

I've followed the instructions in this KB article http://kb.odin.com/en/120689, however they don't seem to make any difference, we are using resellers to manage customers and subscriptions, so I'm not sure if that might be the issue.

Any help would be great,
    Thanks
    Aaron

2. FedorK

FedorK Mega Poster

Hello,

PBAS 4.5.2 now has solution for such situation - PPA can't create webspace automatically when subscription with multiple webspaces are created. PBAS has setting in Hosting Plan -
    "Create webspace automatically during the subscription creation". Please disable this setting and your subscriptions will be created.

3. AaronMcH

AaronMcH Mega Poster

Hi

Thanks for the help, that seems to have fixed, although will there be an update to allow automatic web space creation to work again?

Thanks
    Aaron

4. FedorK

FedorK Mega Poster

For multiple webspaces no, only single webspace can be created automatically.

5. AaronMcH

AaronMcH Mega Poster

Hi

Yeah, but what I mean is now the users has to create the web space, where as before it was created automatically, and if we turn on automatic creation the error occurs when provision the subscription, so is it something that will be fixed so that it will be possible to create the web space automatically again like it used to be?

Thanks
    Aaron

6. FedorK

FedorK Mega Poster

I forward your question to PPA team, I inform when I get some information regarding this question.