PPA 11.0 MU#2 is now Available!

Discussion in 'Plesk Automation Suggestions and Feedback' started by Andrey Dobrenko, Nov 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Andrey Dobrenko

Andrey Dobrenko Odin Team

I'd like to inform all that we've released the next micro-update for PPA 11.0. If you have already installed PPA 11.0, please read topic how to apply updates for PPA

Here is list of improvements:

1. Added support languages "de-DE", "es-ES", "fr-FR", "it-IT", "ja-JP", "nl-NL", "ru-RU", "zh-CN", "zh-TW" in PPA. The guide describing how to change the UI language is available here
    2. Tool to install/update PPA migrator in one click is available here
    3. Added tool to change admin password through CLI. The utility will be located /usr/local/ppa/bin/admin_passwd after applying updates
    4. Fixed installation issue described in KB article
    5. Fixed installation issue if hostname contains the host's IP address
    6. Fixed issue with migration MySQL databases during transfer accounts from Plesk 11.0
    7. Added new video tutorials "How to Sign Up New Resellers", "How to Rebrand Hosting Panel for Reselling Services"
    8. Updated PPA guide lines

NOTES: If you want our assistance in testing migration, please send request to ppa [at] parallels.com

Last edited: Nov 12, 2012
  2. HansK

HansK Kilo Poster

Hi Andrey,

Applied the MU. Language packs for Hosting Panel (still) show an warning message for all languages except English. See attached image.

Attached Files:

3. Andrew Andriatis

Andrew Andriatis Odin Team

Hi, Hans,
    There is no warning on your screenshot. Can you produce one? I am checking the update on my environment, and it looks OK.

4. HansK

HansK Kilo Poster

When I hoover the mouse over the yellow explanation image, I get a pop messegae with:

5. Andrew Andriatis

Andrew Andriatis Odin Team

This is because you have a trial license with just one language enabled. You can select another default, but cannot enable another language. Our trial licensing system is not enabled for multiple languages. I will clarify this tomorrow.

6. sonics

sonics Mega Poster

Hello

Yes that's because of the trial. we have the same here. we would like to order PPA and move all our hostings there but first we need to have some part cleared with the CBM Part of PPA and that's not so easy with the Parallels CBM guys. we would like to pay for 2 customization...

best regards sonics

7. Blake@Parallels

Blake@Parallels Mega Poster

Can you PM me the CBM blocker? I would be curious to read it.

8. Speedy059

Speedy059 Kilo Poster

I hope remote SmarterMail servers get implemented soon. ;)

9. Amin Taheri

Amin Taheri Product Expert

Not to high jack the tread, but I agree with Speedy - SmarterMail is the real big thing that its missing. The 2nd would of course be MS SQL server

10. TDub

TDub Kilo Poster

Smartermail for sure (as a node with provisioning), and MS SQL as a service node so it can also be provisioned.

11. Andrey Dobrenko

Andrey Dobrenko Odin Team

Guys,

We already started to implement support SmarterMail in PPA and will inform you as soon as we complete. Thank you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.