POSTING PERMISSIONS REVOKED

Discussion in 'Odin Automation Essentials discussion portal' started by KrazyBob, Jun 17, 2017.

1. KrazyBob

KrazyBob Mega Poster

Why? I own perpetual licenses. I can't even reply to my own threads. WHY NOT? Should I drop Odin and just go to cPanel and their virtualization?

2. SteveITS

SteveITS Tera Poster

3. KrazyBob

KrazyBob Mega Poster

I opened a support ticket and now I'm back in. It seems like they may have turned everyone off.

4. Boris

Boris Product Expert

5. KrazyBob

KrazyBob Mega Poster

so I can post so I can post about plesk or Pbas but not Virtuozzo? Frankly, that seems like one more idiotic thing that you've done. Why have I bothered to pay again to update my software only to find out that I have nowhere to turn except paid support? Isn't that what this is about? $$$$$$$$$$$$ you keep looking at us like cash cows when were actually struggling business owners trying to be competitive. You have one document that refers to a second document that refers back to the first document and then you got to go to the forest document and you end up getting lost in the documents without ever finding the answer to what you're looking for leaving the only conclusion left that you have to pay for support.