Plesk 12 Automation is that possible?

Discussion in 'Plesk Automation Suggestions and Feedback' started by phnielsen, Sep 2, 2015.

1. phnielsen

phnielsen Bit Poster

Hello forum.

I'm about to plan a centralizet plesk 12 setup with multiple servers, is it possible in plesk 12 to use one panel to manage multiple servers?

I can only find information about plesk 11.5 automation, i really can't find anything in plesk 12.

If this is possible, can anyone lead me to a thread with more information?

Thank you

Best regards
    Phil

2. Starl1ght

Starl1ght Just a cat

Hi Phil,

Plesk and Plesk Automation are 2 separate products. So, you cannot achieve "Automation" for Plesk 12.
    From my point of view - if you really want single panel - you'd better stick to PA 11.5. Newer features like in Plesk 12 will come in next year, hopefully.

3. phnielsen

phnielsen Bit Poster

Hello Denis,

Thank you for the answer, I might have missunderstood the products.

So, incase I would like to run plesk 12 automation - Where can I buy it?

Is it possible to attach a normal existing plesk 12 webhost edition, to a new plesk 12 automation setup to make it "one panel"?
    Else I have to move all web data, from my old plesk 12 webhost edition, to the new plesk 12 automation setup.

Best regards
    Phil

4. Starl1ght

Starl1ght Just a cat

Plesk Automation 11.5, not 12.

I would recommend you to start here -> http://www.odin.com/products/plesk-automation/downloads/
    Simply deploy test installation using documentation and trial license and play with it for a bit. If you find this product good for you - there is a migration path from Plesk to PA.

5. JanPPP

JanPPP Kilo Poster

Is there any ETA fot Plesk Automation 12? Also roadmap or release plean would be nice.

6. Starl1ght

Starl1ght Just a cat

Next year. That's all I know.