PBAS testing licence not working

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by marko1103, Nov 13, 2012.

1. marko1103

marko1103 Kilo Poster

Hello,

since we can`t use our support code anymore which we will resolve very soon I`ll ask my question here in hope that someone will now and will answer it :)

We got PBAS testing licence in order to test upgrade to newest version of PBAS and I imported that licence to my testing PBAS but then I have a problem.
    The licence says it`s active and that it expires in unlimited time, and licences for all of account expire some time in december but where ever I click on PBAS UI it displays:

"Service Unavailable

Unfortunately, the application you are trying to access is unavailable.

Common Reasons

Application has run out of Parallels Business Automation - Standard licenses.
    Parallels Business Automation - Standard license for the application is expired, invalid, or missing.
    Server is temporarily overloaded."

What could be the reason for this behavior?

I tried restartind hspcd service event the container in hope that it will solve the issue but if didn`t.

If anyone knows what could be the problem please answer.

Kind regards,
    --
    Marko

2. vbatraev

vbatraev Odin Team

3. marko1103

marko1103 Kilo Poster

Thank you for your answer.

Maybe I forgot to mention that I`m having this message in error_log:

"License Violation: There is no free license count for CP license"

This is completely testing enviroment which is not available from public network.

Also the licence doesn`t have any HWID specified, it has about 1500 random characters and that`s it.

I tried couple of times uploading licence again and again but that didn`t help.

In the mean time I realized something else which could be possibly a problem in this situation. It seems like that we have more customers that testing licence allows. In unused section of, Customer Accounts, we have negative number.

Could that be a possible reason to our problem? I will see with my sales representatives to contact Parallels sales with this problem but if you could answer and confirm my thoughts that would be great.

Kind regards,
    --
    Marko

4. vbatraev

vbatraev Odin Team

How many customer accounts you have in the system and how many allowed in the license?

5. marko1103

marko1103 Kilo Poster

There`s 500 accounts allowed and we have much more than that. I`m sure that this is the reason for non-working licence.