PBAs - Sitebuilder physical server

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by IATechsupport, Sep 5, 2014.

1. IATechsupport

IATechsupport Kilo Poster

We had a physical sitebuilder 4 server attached to PBAs which died a long time ago and will not now be rebuilt because of the new Web Presence Builder.
    But PBAs still tries to Sync with the old server that's not there anymore running lots of processes.

Is there a way to manually remove the old sitebuilder server from PBAs to stop it trying to sync

2. IsmaeelA

IsmaeelA Kilo Poster

You can delete the node from PBAS. Go to Top > Service Director > Sitebuilder Manager > Nodes and select the SiteBuilder Node and delete it.

3. FedorK

FedorK Mega Poster

Hello,

Solution suggested by Ismaeel helped?

4. IATechsupport

I did try that, but because there are a few active old site builder subscriptions in there it won't let us delete it.

5. FedorK

FedorK Mega Poster

Are you going to delete Node with active subscriptions?

6. IATechsupport

I don't see that there is much choice, the sites will still run I assume. If necessary we will recreate the sites manually in new web presence builder.
    I would rather be able to migrate active sites but without a server I don't see how. Unless there is another way

7. FedorK

FedorK Mega Poster

Try to update your hosting plan and remove sitebuilder from this hosting plan.
    Then update active subscriptions to new version of hosting plan.
    The try remove SiteBuilder node.

8. IATechsupport

Ok thanks I will give that a try and let you know.

9. IATechsupport

I have tried that and it didn't help, PBAs will let me change the plan but then fails to update the subscription (I believe its because it can't talk to the sitebuilder server), can't seem to change anything.
    Also sum subscriptions have already been put on different plans, PBAs is trying to delete the sitebuilder site but can't obliviously.

10. FedorK

FedorK Mega Poster

Looks like DB should be updated. Could you please fill up ticket in Parallels support?