PBAS Online Store Not Functioning Properly

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by AaronMcH, Feb 3, 2015.

1. AaronMcH

AaronMcH Mega Poster

We just updated our PBAS installation to the latest release, however even before then the online store doesn't seem to be functioning properly. On Chrome and Safari the Checkout button only reloads the order screen, it will however display any errors that have occurred, but will not proceed to the payment page. On mobile Safari the store pages don't load, only the header and footer.

We do have some customisations in place however they are just simple ones like changing the logo and aspects of the header, and the store worked ifne when these were put in place some time ago, this only seems to be a recent issue.

Any assistance with this would be great
    Thanks
    Aaron

2. abdi

abdi Product Expert

Hello Aaron,
    Have you tried already clearing / deleting cache on your browser?
    How about other browsers like Firefox, is it the same story? Would you like me to check out your store from here and see if I experience what you see?

3. AaronMcH

AaronMcH Mega Poster

Hi thanks for the reply, the problem seemed to be that we had a slightly customised version of the header which was running an older version of JQuery, since updating PBAS other parts of the store must have upgraded to a later version and because of this caused this issue.

For anyone on the Parallels team: Having read through the change logs before updating I don't recall seeing anything that suggested that the latest upgrade could break the online store when some customisations were in place, would it be possible to note if template files have been modified in future change logs?

Thank you
    Aaron