PBAS Feature Request: Multiple Invoice Templates

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feature Requests' started by scardus01, Nov 27, 2012.

1. scardus01

scardus01 Kilo Poster

In the past we've created Feature Requests through the Parallels support ticket system. However the latest version of the ticket submission page no longer gives this option. If there's a better place to raise these, please let me know.

We'd like the option to be able define multiple invoice templates, with a specific template chosen as the "Default" for automatically created invoices. When manually creating an invoice we should be able to choose from the available templates we've created.

2. Toby32

Toby32 Bit Poster

Many people now a days facing this type of problems in creating multiple invoices. And if you are wanting to change that then I suggest you to get template from *http://www.fetchflow.com/invoice-templates. This has lot of unique features. you can even create and send multiple invoices at the same time. You can make your own custom template using your business logo and can also set them as default so that when you send an invoice, it automatically uses i. you can also download it for using it in websites, softwares and wherever you want.
  3. ethan1

ethan1 Bit Poster

this problem is very common now a days in few cricumstances and unfortunately you are also facing this you need to reset settings of invoice template or try to change invoice template which have more and unique features and may have logo business as well.
  4. ethan1

ethan1 Bit Poster

yeah it's very irritating and very common problem as well but if you are thinking about changing it i will recommend you to visit http://www.fetchflow.com/invoice-templates .You will find here lots of unique templates with lots of features and also it gives a unique authority to create your own templates.You can also send multiple type of invoices with same time without any problem