PBAS 4.5 Postfix not sending outbound emails

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by David_Fisher, May 27, 2015.

1. David_Fisher

David_Fisher Bit Poster

Hi,

About a month ago I upgraded my PBAS version to 4.5, than later kept upgrading and now have the latest version. I noticed there has not been any outbound emails sent, no invoices sent to clients, no ticket emails going out, etc. Inbound works fine it seems.

I see nothing in the logs, maillog shows no outbound attempt, nothing in mailq or spool dir.

I was forced to upgrade sendmail to postfix during 4.5, the release notes says it all happens automatically. I see no KB article about any issues with postfix.

Has anyone else experienced anything simular? I also migrated from 32bit centos 5.11 to 6.6 64-bit to see if that helped, but it didn't.

Thanks,
    -dave

2. FedorK

FedorK Mega Poster

Halle Dave,

It is true that we have no issue with upgrade postfix. Could you please file support ticket and we investigate this issue on your installation.

3. David_Fisher

David_Fisher Bit Poster

Hi,

Thank You, I did this, found out my Tasks were set to run in August 2015, this was in the action log -> tasks queue. Had to run each one manually than it will be fine from now on.

I asked why this happened, support said due to a bug in the upgrade to PBAS v4.5. Did you hear about this being a bug?

Thanks,
    -dave

4. FedorK

FedorK Mega Poster

Dave,

I checked the content of ticket and not confirm that this is bug during upgrade to 4.5. No such bugs for move time to future during upgrade or migrate customer to new OS.