PBAS 4.3.x new store feature requests

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feature Requests' started by scardus01, Sep 4, 2013.

1. scardus01

scardus01 Kilo Poster

Hi,

We're currently testing the new store provided with PBAS v4.3.3 and have come up with a few more feature requests:

1. When hosting plans are placed into the new "Hosting Plan Group" feature, the PBAS shop no longer displays the selected configuration plan's short/long description. I suggest at least adding a (?) tooltip to each plan selection box that displays the plan's short description when hovered over. Also display the long description underneath when a plan has been selected.

2. Plan resources that are "fixed" are not displayed in the shop even when "show in store" is selected. For example, on a VPS container, set the minimum and maximum RAM to 1GB, set the upgrade block size to 1 and set a price, make sure "show in store" is selected. Now check the store, you'll see this resource isn't displayed. I suggest displaying the resource either as a fixed value or with a disabled slider.

3. When a customer is selecting licenses provided by the KA API Plugin, it's not possible to customize the name of each license or add a (?) tooltip friendly description. For example a Plesk license is displayed as "Parallels Plesk Panel 10 and Later for Parallels Virtuozzo Containers (Lease)". This description is really long and unnecessary. I suggest a feature that allows us to edit the license names presented to the customer and/or add a customisable (?) tooltip to each license.

Thanks,
    Sean

2. vbatraev

vbatraev Odin Team

Hi Sean,

Thanks for your feedback!
    We will add these requests to our backlog.

FYI: It's possible to customize license name in current version of PBAS the same way as you can customize any other localized strings. Please refer to Customizing Language Packs chapter of PBAS SDK for more details.

3. dkolvakh

dkolvakh Odin Team

Hello Sean.

Please take a look on screenshot, am I correctly understand your desire?
    resources_revised.png
    Also, such behavior could be controlled by additional store setting, and by default all resources will be visible despite ability to change their amount.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2013
  4. dkolvakh

dkolvakh Odin Team

And regarding your first request,
    Please see screenshot:
    Groupped_Plans_Description.png

If plan have short description, tooltip will be shown with hover text.
    For selected plan the long description, if exists, or the short description, if exists, will be shown right after plan group.

5. scardus01

scardus01 Kilo Poster

These are both perfect, thank you! :)

Sean

6. dkolvakh

dkolvakh Odin Team

Well, meet this features in upcoming 4.3.4 or on http://dev.myhspc.com/shop/ right now

7. scardus01

scardus01 Kilo Poster

Online Shop Domain Search

Hi guys!

Is it still ok to raise feature requests for the online shop?...

When searching for available domains, if the user enters a TLD along with the domain to look for PBAS looks for the full text entry and also adds on the TLD's ticked in boxes next to it. eg:

domaintest.JPG

Instead, when the user clicks "Check Domain" the shop should strip any TLD's from the end of the text entry, automatically tick the box relevant to the TLD entered and do the search. eg:
    If I enter "pbastest.co.uk", the shop should strip ".co.uk" from the end, tick the .co.uk TLD box and do the search as if I only entered "pbastest".

Thanks,
    Sean

8. dkolvakh

dkolvakh Odin Team

Sean,

Internal id of this feature request: PBAS-29146