PBA-S Installation frozen

Discussion in 'Installation and "How-To" Questions' started by AlexsanderR, Jun 23, 2013.

1. AlexsanderR

AlexsanderR Kilo Poster

Hi,

I`m attempting to install PBA-S 4.3.2 on a PVC, on a PCS into a PCSS environment of 3 HW nodes(on first node 8GB mem, 2TB HD, other 2 nodes 32GB mem, 1T HD). At the node, there is a PVA installed, as well.

I'm following the installation guide instructions (installing on last centos 5 32bits template) but it always froze as soon it shows: root package is 100% installed, missing near 20% to end and container loose connection.

I'm installing from a SSH from the first HW node.
    I've noticed kmemsize and dcachesize run out of template limits. I've increased it but no change. kmemsize keeps steady at near 33MB and dcachesize at 24MB.

I'd appreciate your help in order to solve it.

PBAS installation issue.png

Updating the information. Container is running after installation, just don't allow access through some ports. If you try to access the power panel it works (on port 4643). Nevertheless, iptables is empty.

If you attempt to ping gateway or external IP, it returns:

"ping: sendmsg: Operation not permitted"

Thanks,
    Alex

From my last installation attempt,

product_installer.log ends unexpectedly here:

Jun 24 2013 18:57:19 [:680] DEBUG: [RPM] rpmCallback() called with type 'RPMCALLBACK_INST_START', filename './packages/perl-Apache-DBI-1.02-1.noarch.rpm' and package name 'perl-Apache-DBI'.
    Jun 24 2013 18:57:19 [:680] DEBUG: [RPM] rpmCallback() called with type 'RPMCALLBACK_INST_CLOSE_FILE', filename './packages/perl-Apache-DBI-1.02-1.noarch.rpm' and package name 'perl-Apache-DBI'.
    Jun 24 2013 18:57:19 [:680] DEBUG: [RPM] rpmCallback() called with type 'RPMCALLBACK_INST_OPEN_FILE', filename './packages/perl-Cache-Cache-1.05-1.noarch.rpm' and package name ''.
    Jun 24 2013 18:57:19 [:680] DEBUG: [RPM] rpmCallback() called with type 'RPMCALLBACK_INST_START', filename './packages/perl-Cache-Cache-1.05-1.noarch.rpm' and package name 'perl-Cache-Cache'.
    Jun 24 2013 18:57:20 [:680] DEBUG: [RPM] rpmCallback() called with type 'RPMCALLBACK_INST_CLOSE_FILE', filename './packages/perl-Cache-Cache-1.05-1.noarch.rpm' and package name 'perl-Cache-Cache'.
    Jun 24 2013 18:57:20 [:680] DEBUG: [RPM] rpmCallback() called with type 'RPMCALLBACK_INST_OPEN_FILE', filename './packages/hspc-release-4.3.2-08.swsoft.i386.rpm' and package name ''.
    Jun 24 2013 18:57:20 [:680] DEBUG: [RPM] rpmCallback() called with type 'RPMCALLBACK_INST_START', filename './packages/hspc-release-4.3.2-08.swsoft.i386.rpm' and package name 'hspc-release'.

And rpm_output_QLGDV9 here:

=> [factory started] vesrv-mail
    => [process section] 'init'
    => [exec start] 'init/hspc-vesrv-mail_schema.sql' with '/usr/sbin/hspc-sql' processor
    => [exec success] 'init/hspc-vesrv-mail_schema.sql' in 0.63 secs
    => [exec start] 'init/hspc-vesrv-mail_data.sql' with '/usr/sbin/hspc-sql' processor
    => [exec success] 'init/hspc-vesrv-mail_data.sql' in 0.43 secs
    => [factory started] appdirector
    => [exec start] 'init/hspc-appdirector_schema.sql' with '/usr/sbin/hspc-sql' processor
    => [exec success] 'init/hspc-appdirector_schema.sql' in 4.49 secs
    => [exec start] 'init/hspc-appdirector_data.sql' with '/usr/sbin/hspc-sql' processor
    => [exec success] 'init/hspc-appdirector_data.sql' in 6.82 secs
    => [factory started] domain-manager
    => [exec start] 'init/hspc-domain-manager_schema.sql' with '/usr/sbin/hspc-sql' processor

Last edited: Jun 24, 2013