OpenSRS

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by NKCom, Jun 20, 2016.

1. NKCom

NKCom Bit Poster

Hello, first of all I apologize for my bad English, but I am writing with the help of google translator. They also are not even sure that I'm writing in the right section, so if I wrong, well quietly move my post if necessary.
    I have a problem with the old Customer & Business Manager. I just activated the Plugin TLD OpensSRS but apparently it does not work. I keep getting the following error message:

Plesk Billing failed to provision the subscription 'Domini' belonging to the customer XXX XXXX (e-mail: xxxxxxxx). The following error occured: Registrar ErrorThe following errors appeared while processing the "opensrs" module:
    Invalid password length: Password should contain at least 10 and at most 20 characters.

opensrs: The MB Module Opensrs failed to return data.

To see the subscription details, go to .......
    To see the details of the subscription provisioning task (ID #37), go to .........

I've heard OpenSRS and they told me to feel rather you as the problem seems to be related to your domain password to be registered but at time of order is not sought. How do you solve?

Thanks for the reply.

2. NKCom

NKCom Bit Poster

No reply?

3. dkolvakh

dkolvakh Odin Team