open_basedir problem again

Discussion in 'Plesk 7.1 Reloaded Installation and 'How Do I' Questions' started by JUBAiR, Oct 18, 2004.

1. JUBAiR

JUBAiR Guest

Few days ago i upgraded my plesk 7.0 Realoaded to Plesk Premiere License Upgrade thru my provider(ev1servers) and after the upgrade i am getting this problem, i cant even log into the control panel. i mailed the customer support but they said, i have to fix it(!) as it is a self-managed server.

now this is irritating, can anyone tell me how can i turn this whole thing off. if there is any risks with it, i am willing to take, i want to turn off the open_basedir restrictions. i have the vhost.conf and still it doesnt work. i heard we can do it from the httpd.conf, can someone tell me how?

Warning: Unknown(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/usr/local/psa/admin/auto_prepend/auth.php3) is not within the allowed path(s): (/usr/share/pear) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown(auth.php3): failed to open stream: Operation not permitted in Unknown on line 0

Warning: (null)(): Failed opening 'auth.php3' for inclusion (include_path='/usr/local/psa/admin/plib:/usr/local/psa/admin/javascripts:/usr/local/psa/admin/plib/locale:/usr/local/psa/admin/auto_prepend:/usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/domains/databases/phpMyAdmin:/usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/domains/databases/phpPgAdmin:/usr/share/pear') in Unknown on line 0

2. mdrdlp

mdrdlp Kilo Poster

open base dir is designated in your php.ini file. be forewarned... its there for a reason. if you have to play with it... leave it as far as possible.

however, it appears from this you are having an open basedir restriction on something in the control panel... is that the case?

3. JUBAiR

JUBAiR Guest

yes thats the problem, i cant even log into the control panel, it doesnt come up, only shows the msgs provided earlier

any solutions?