OBAS adding additional disk space in the billing

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by Qaisar, Apr 12, 2017.

1. Qaisar

Qaisar Bit Poster

Hi,

We have got a client whose website is migrated from one Plesk server to another and after doing the conflict resolve now OBAS is adding additional 35GB of disk space in the billing while we didn't placed any order neither upgraded subscription plan.

Is there any way to revert this.

Thank you

2. dkolvakh

dkolvakh Odin Team

Hello.

As I may know, during conflict resolve, OBAS takes into account actual resource usage and compares them against Hosting Plan limits. That's why even if overuse is allowed on Plesk side, OBAS will create an order with additional rows for overused resources. This is expected behavior.

In this case, solution can be the following: allow resource usage downgrade for subscription of particular type, ensure that actual diskspace usage is lower than new limit, and place downgrade order from CP.

3. Qaisar

Qaisar Bit Poster

Hi Thank you for updating me.

I couldn't find this option "allow resource usage downgrade for subscription of particular type" anywhere. Could you please provide me the steps to find this option for a subscription.

Thank you

4. dkolvakh

dkolvakh Odin Team

Hello.
    You have to go to the Commerce Director > Upgrade Manager > Configuration

5. Qaisar

Qaisar Bit Poster

Hi Plan downgrade is already allowed for these kind of subscriptions and still i can't downgrade them.

6. dkolvakh

dkolvakh Odin Team

Please contact Odin Support.