Multiple plan upgrade in HSPc

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Roadkill-NZ-, Feb 11, 2014.

1. Roadkill-NZ-

Roadkill-NZ- Bit Poster

Currently we are on older HSPc, but meant to be upgrading to PBAs.

In the mean time I am trying to audit all the plans in our system as we have customers on plans from 6 and a half years ago.

I need to know if there is a way to do a mass upgrade between plans, as the "Upgrade Subscriptions" under "Product Manager" -> "Hosting Plans" only allows you to upgrade the subscriptions to the latest version of that plan, not upgrade them to another new plan (they are on a plan listed as "Unix Starter Hosting", still on our Linux servers, and I am trying to upgrade them to our "Linux Starter Web Hosting" plan).

I do not want to go through a few hundred subscriptions and upgrade them manually, and customers would generally find it hard to go through the process without issue, as they have trouble doing simple things in Plesk.

If this is not the correct forum, please move it to the correct one.

Thank you.

2. FedorK

FedorK Mega Poster

Hello,

Now PBAS has no functionality for mass upgrade subscriptions.
    If you going to upgrade all subscription may be you change version of plan and make mass upgrade to new version?

3. Roadkill-NZ-

Roadkill-NZ- Bit Poster

Hi Fedor,

As I thought.

The problem is we need to move all the subscriptions from an old plan, and I have not seen a way to move them to the new plan and upgrade.

So we have plan A which has all the subscriptions we want to move to plan B. We need a way to move them all on to plan B so we can then upgrade them to the same as all the ones already on plan B, and then we need to delete plan A from our system.

Maybe this is something that could be looked into for future releases?

Regards,

Tyson

4. FedorK

FedorK Mega Poster

Unfortunately we have no such feature in nearest releases.
    You can contact with Parallels support for order paid custom development.