Minor Bug

Discussion in 'Plesk Automation Suggestions and Feedback' started by Autologica, Sep 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Autologica

Autologica Bit Poster

I was updating the default admin name from FIRSTNAME, LASTNAME to Server, Admin and I lost access to plesk-billing after that. After looking at it a while I discovered I had lost the entries in the database billing-db table admin_group_rel, admin_group_id=1, admin_id=1. I re-inserted the records and all is well again.

2. EugeneL

EugeneL Plesk Developers

What version do you use?

3. Autologica

Autologica Bit Poster

This is the latest release over CentOS 5.8.

4. EugeneL

EugeneL Plesk Developers

I need clear steps to reproduce for this issue:
    1. Was it upgrade from ealier versions or clear installation of CBM 11.0.9?
    2. Was Plesk and CBM installed simultaneously or CBM was installed after some time passed from Plesk installation?
    3. How did you changed firstname/lastname - did you use link in CBM's top frame or did you go to All Settings > Administrators and click "Edit" there?

5. Autologica

Autologica Bit Poster

This is a clean install of Plesk Automation, the latest version, on a Centos 5.6 cloud instance. Whatever CBM that comes bundled with is that is there and was installed along with PPA. I chanced the FN/LN in All Settings, Administrators.

I'd just let you have the instance but unfortunatly I took it down after I was done evaluating. I have an image saved and can spin it up again if you want to look at it.

6. Andrew Andriatis

Andrew Andriatis Odin Team

Hi,
    Let me reiterate it again. You installed PPA, uploaded a license, then what?
    - were you updating admin's name from CBM or POA (Administration panel)?
    - was it the initialization screen in CBM, or it happened later?

Thanks,
    Andrey Andriatis

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.