Licensing Error

Discussion in 'Plesk Automation Suggestions and Feedback' started by rrolfe, Sep 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rrolfe

rrolfe Kilo Poster

I keep getting an error when I try to add a newly generated leased license to the PPA license manager. It says the license is invalid or can not be found.

Is there a specific type of license that needs to be generated for the PPA license manager? Can someone please provide the specific type of license that needs to be generated using the KA?

2. Blake@Parallels

Blake@Parallels Mega Poster

Hi Rrolfe,

The correct Service Node key type in KA is:

Parallels Plesk Panel 10.x/11.x and Later Keys
    -> Parallels Plesk Panel 10.x/11.x and Later (Lease)
    -> -> Unlimited Domains w/1 yr SUS (Lease)

3. rrolfe

rrolfe Kilo Poster

It doesn't need to be a suite or anything like that?

I tried that EXACT combination on my key (i just emailed you about it) on the .000 version and it didn't work.

4. Andrew Andriatis

Andrew Andriatis Odin Team

Could you, please, email me your license? (aandriat@parallels.com) In any case we need to improve diagnostics to make clear what's wrong with it. At the same time we'll figure out what's wrong with it.

Thanks,
    Andrey

5. LicensingD

LicensingD Bit Poster

Have the same problem

6. Andrew Andriatis

Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.

7. Andrew Andriatis

So far I've seen only two licensing errors:
    a) Mix of production and trial licenses. If they come from different Key Administrator servers, they won't recognize each other. Make sure that inside the license XML the core:license-server-url tag has the same value for all licenses.
    b) Mismatch of Unix and Windows Plesk licenses, like and attempt to assign a Unix license to Windows node.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.