License Violation: There is no free license count for ProviderCC license

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by galaxy, Sep 28, 2012.

1. galaxy

galaxy Mega Poster

I'm see the error:

License Violation: There is no free license count for ProviderCC license

in the error_log for hspcd. I installed a blank generic version of the software to write/test skins to prepare for an upgrade. I have no customer accounts, and I'm the only one working on this dedicated VPS with a test installation. I just uploaded several logos into a new "test" skin and was about to verify it but I got booted. I've logged out and back in, rebooted the server, restarted hspcd and httpd repeatedly, to no avail.

I've read that this typically happens when there's too many people logging into the server, but I'm the only one.

One of the things I did just before this happened was to disable all the skins except for the two I'm building/testing.
    Just to make sure that didn't cause the problem, I went into the cu_skin table and re-enabled (set to 1) all of the skins, but that didn't help either.

Any clues as to what is locking me out?

2. galaxy

galaxy Mega Poster

went away

well, after some time the problem magically went away.

So I'm guessing there must be a session table or something that needs to be flushed.
    Anyone know where it is or what table?

3. vbatraev

vbatraev Odin Team

with default license only one person can be logged into PCC at the same time.
    Probably you logged from 2 different browsers.

Try to restart PBA-S next time.

4. galaxy

galaxy Mega Poster

Nope, only have one browser (Firefox), and I'm the only one...
    I did restart PBAS, no help. It appears you just need to *wait* for the session to expire/time-out.

I had reloaded pages here and there, so it probably assigned me a new session on one of those reloads.

Is there a way to kill sessions?

5. vbatraev

vbatraev Odin Team

It appears to be a bug:
    The counter is reset by separate timeout, this parameter is hardcoded and always equals 1200, i.e. 20 minutes.

The workaround is to reinstall the PBA-S license, License Manager is available even if maximum number of sessions is reached and it takes a few seconds only to reinstall the license.

To reset the sessions counter, please go Top > Configuration Director > License Manager > Parallels Business Automation - Standard Licenses > Install License and upload your current license.