License transferring problem

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by C.T.S.d, Sep 17, 2014.

1. C.T.S.d

C.T.S.d Bit Poster

Hello,

I'm having issues with transferring a Virtuozzo Containers 4.6 (for Windows) license to another HW node, because the old one is being decomissioned..
    I have all the license data except the activation key - the HWID, key number... and I tried getting it back to the original HW node after this failed, but no luck there either.

Trying to activate through the GUI is impossible, because my serial number is in a XXXX.XXXX......XXXX (8 sections of 4 alphanumeric characters each, divided by dot), instead of XXXXXX-XXXXXX-...-XXXXXX (5 sections of 6 alphanumeric characters each, divided by dash),
    and the vzlicload utility also says it's an incorrect license code.

Since the activation code is lost, I've tried using all automatic options with key number and serial number, but I just can't get it to activate, not even on the same HW node, where I have successfuly removed it using "vzlicload -r".

It expires on 2014-11-13T00:00:00+0000, and I'd like to not have to pay for another one while this one is valid and payed for..

What must I do? What can I do anyway? :(
    Is there any way to get back the activation key or re-download the license file with the data that exists (key number, serial number, hwid of old HW node - still registered - and of new one)?

A BIG Thank you for any help I get!

2. IP^__^

IP^__^ Odin Team

Please contact Parallels Customer Service - they will help you to get your license key.
    You can contact them using the toll-free number: +1-888-882-0967 (and press 3).

3. C.T.S.d

C.T.S.d Bit Poster

Thank you, I will do that.