Lack of features in OpenProvider and other domain plugin

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feature Requests' started by AaronMcH, Aug 10, 2014.

1. AaronMcH

AaronMcH Mega Poster

Hi, we use OpenProvider for domain, I would like to ask if it's possible to get some improvements in the support for some features in more plugins such as OpenProvider, features such as WhoIs Privacy, Lock/Unlock Domain, Auth Codes, and so on, are missing from most plugins (including OpenProvider) and are really some basic features that should be in most if not all plugins.

Is this something that could be added in a timely manner, at least for the OpenProvider plugin?

Thank you
    Aaron

2. FedorK

FedorK Mega Poster

Hello Aaron,

Could you please clarify what you mean by Auth Codes? PBAS should ask domain auth codes for transfer or send auth code for registered domains?
    For WhoIs Privacy and Lock/Unlock Domain I file feature request (PBAS-29569) which will be implemented in one of future releases.

3. AaronMcH

AaronMcH Mega Poster

To clarify, I am talking about giving the user the option to send the domain Auth Code by Email for domains already registered, this feature doesn't seem to be in the OpenProvider plugin, and is confirmed by the PBAS documentation.

I also want to note that Domain Privacy was only implemented recently by OpenProvider and as an add-on service.

Thank you for putting in the request, is there anywhere that I can go to view it, as I see references similar to "PBAS-29569" in places such as KB Articles however I never know where to go to view these?

Thank you
    Aaron

4. FedorK

FedorK Mega Poster

Aaron,

I provide feature request id for your reference in conversation with support (if you have questions regarding this issue). And also you can review upcoming release notes for this issue for be sure that this feature is included to new release.

Thank you.

5. AaronMcH

AaronMcH Mega Poster

Hi, thank you for this information, I look forward to the update.

Would I be correct in assuming this will be the next major release?

Thank you
    Aaron

6. FedorK

FedorK Mega Poster

No, sorry, it will not in upcomming 4.5.3, we can't get more features to it.
    Possible we include in 4.5.4 or 4.6.

Thank you

7. AaronMcH

AaronMcH Mega Poster

Hi, that's fine, I wasn't expecting these features right away, but it's good to know they will be coming.

Thank you
    Aaron