Joker DM Plugin

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by IATechsupport, Sep 7, 2015.

1. IATechsupport

IATechsupport Kilo Poster

We have recently migrated PBAS onto a new 64Bit Centos Server everything went well with the migration, But now we seem to have lost our Joker DM Plugin.

The message from PBAS is "Plug-in template files are deleted or not installed. Operations with this plug-in configuration are disabled. Please restore plug-in template files, or install the corresponding plug-in."

This was a custom DM build as Parallels said it didn't have one for Joker at the time.

My question is how do I re install the custom Plugin or is there now a Parallels Joker DM Plugin ?

2. dkolvakh

dkolvakh Odin Team

Hello.

You have to ask the creator of that plugin for a new x64 version.

3. IATechsupport

Yes and he is unable to help, we are looking for someone else now. But I thought it maybe something reasonably easy to fix.
    I believe that Parallels do a Joker dm plugin for the enterprise version of PBAS, could we use that maybe ?

4. dkolvakh

dkolvakh Odin Team

If you have sources of that plugin, or can request them from plugin creator, we can help. Please contact your sales representative in that case. Without sources we unable to port that custom plugin to new architecture.

5. IATechsupport

I do have access to the sources of the plugin, can you give me an email address for a sales person that might be able to deal with this please

6. dkolvakh

dkolvakh Odin Team

Please send me a PM with your PBAS license key name.

7. IATechsupport

I can't see how to send a PM, must be missing it somewhere

8. UFHH01

UFHH01 Product Expert

Hi IATechsupport,

I marked the possible way to open a private conversastion here in the forum with a forum - user for you with signs:

Odin_Forum_stars_conversastion_001.jpg Odin_Forum_stars_conversastion_002.jpg