Importing a Plesk Virtuozzo Container Causes Conflict

Discussion in 'Installation and "How-To" Questions' started by SupportHero, Sep 4, 2013.

1. SupportHero

SupportHero Bit Poster

Hello,

When connecting PBAS to my Cloud Server it's having an issue importing my Plesk Container. It asking me to attach the container to a Hosting Plan? I don't seem to have any options but to attach it to a plan.
    I wouldn't be selling the container itself or others like it. I would be selling Plesk accounts from the container itself. If I need to attach it to a plan what plan should I create?

Thanks!

2. vbatraev

vbatraev Odin Team

If you are planning to sell Plesk shared hosting, you should register the container with Plesk as Plesk node at PCC > Service Director > Plesk Manager > Nodes.

3. SupportHero

SupportHero Bit Poster

Victor,

Does this mean I shouldn't import the Plesk VZ container if I don't plan on selling it? In the future I might consider selling VZ products but I don't plan on selling the Plesk VZ. How do I resolve the conflict without selling the container itself. I'm getting stuck at the registering the container when it asks for the QOS Hosting Plan. I tried adding a hosting plan but it's not being shown to be attached to it. I'm guessing I not adding the QOS Hosting Plan in the right way or I'm adding the wrong type of plan.

Thanks!