HSPc 3.3

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Wintermute, Oct 2, 2006.

1. Cranky

Cranky Guru

It's an official holiday in Russia until Jan 9, as they celebrate new year on Jan 1 and Russian Orthodox Christmas on Jan 7. It's likely you'll not hear about it until then as the implementation team are all based in Russia.

2. jamin

jamin Kilo Poster

I think the question now is when is the update coming? Promised 1 month after full release and then promised mid the next month and then told posponed until Dec and now release in Jan 07. When??????

3. tnats@

tnats@ Mega Poster

Yes, I want to upgrade so bad it hurts.

4. tnats@

tnats@ Mega Poster

It has been since October that 3.3 has been out. I haven't been contacted yet. Has anyone been contacted and if so, how did the upgrade go?

Thanks,
    Tom

5. JnascECSI

JnascECSI Kilo Poster

Don't feel bad this is the 4th month that i have been getting pushed back and the run around on all channels to get updated.... Funny things is how all my yearly service contracts and upgrade licenses are due next month but nothings been done on my current one's.... Wonder if i renew then i'll get it taking care of..... which is BS :( :confused:

6. brainlag

brainlag Kilo Poster

Upgrade Fiasco

Hello

after the so much anticipated (for 10th of February) and much- delayed upgrade 3.3 script, here is the latest news: "Upgrade path HSPcomplete 3.2->3.3 was postponed till end of February"

If this isn't a fiasco, then what is it???

7. jamin

jamin Kilo Poster

Looks like clients with less then 300 registered domains in HSPc 3.2 are able to be upgarded now. I would be interested in knowing how they go. I am not sure on when HSPc clients wth above 300 registered domain clients will have access to upgarde scripts, I have not heard anything back from SWSoft on matter. I guess we will just have to put up with non functioning sitebuilder, no Plesk 8 hosting plan features, and so on.

On positive note, I am certain that they will sort it in time, product is best on market and it could be worse, we could be using another product such as m*$#(@bill. :)

8. brainlag

brainlag Kilo Poster

Yes because me and you and the 300 registered hspc domain owners are beta testers

9. tnats@

tnats@ Mega Poster

upgrade

Ok, I successfully upgraded to 3.3 last night on my test node. It was painless and it seems it worked great. I went through accounts, services,etc...

I will be doing it live tonight. I'll keep you all updated. The real test now for me isn't the upgrade, it's the 2-3 weeks after the upgrade...

My store will take some work as this has all changed and I need to make it look good again. I do like the new format though.

-Tom

[​IMG]

10. tnats@

tnats@ Mega Poster

I upgraded my production HSP to 3.3 with no issues. Although I don't have 1000s of domains or even 100s, it did go off without a hitch.

I do have some XML errors in my action log which SWsoft is looking into.

Very smooth. Now, time to learn this new store..

Contact me if you need any details on this.

Thanks,
    Tom

11. Spyder

Spyder Tera Poster

Hi, some one who upgraded verified the New store and integration ?? for example.. the 3.2 have one kind of store.. now there is one more flexibe but in my opinion not so easy to integrate. or deploy..

12. tnats@

tnats@ Mega Poster

I haven't figured out how to edit the main page yet. I understand how to add new pages/files,etc..

Seems very flexible though and the multiple domains/shopping cart is so much easier for my customers to understand.

Sorry, I know most of you are not upgraded yet, but I'm very happy with the upgrade. I just hope we can all get upgraded soon so we can help each other out with problems.

(my store: https://hsp.redrocksdatacenter.com/hspc
    with no customization yet)

13. TarkanVeKurdu

TarkanVeKurdu Kilo Poster

Hi,

There is still no tools for upgrading the hspc 3.2 to 3.3 . Is there any new time planned for the upgrade tool release ??

Regards,

14. Wintermute

Wintermute Mega Poster

Uhm... I just found out that they are charging for upgrades ??? What is the SUS for then ?

15. blinov

blinov Guest

Hi Wintermute,

If you have active SUS you receive an upgrade for free, of course.

You can submit an Upgrade Request Form at
    http://www.swsoft.com/en/hspcomplete/upgradeto33/
    SWsoft engineer will contact you and help you to prepare you system for upgrade and provide you with instructions how to upgrade your system.

If you want SWsoft to perform an upgrade for you, this can be done for additional fee.

Regards,
    Alex.