How-to set auth-codes for domains

Discussion in 'Installation and "How-To" Questions' started by Netzhaus, Jan 26, 2015.

1. Netzhaus

Netzhaus Kilo Poster

If a customer wants to move his domain away to another provider (e.g. for .de domains, but I think this system is used for other TLDs too), it is necessary to set an auth-code, which is then used by the other provider to authorize the transfer and get the domain.

Is there a way to set auth-codes in PBAS? Where?
    I did not find any up to now, maybe I have overlooked it.

2. FedorK

FedorK Mega Poster

Each plugin has a list of TLDs which require authcode for transfer.
    Which plugin you use?

3. Netzhaus

Netzhaus Kilo Poster

Denic (.de) and Epag (.com .net .org and others) plugins.

4. FedorK

FedorK Mega Poster

In those plug-ins PBAS not set auth code. Customer should get this code in Domain Registrar CP (Denic, Epag ).

5. Netzhaus

Netzhaus Kilo Poster

I wonder how our customers should get access to our registrars CPs (I think the meaning of CP is control panel). We are their provider and they only have access to our PBA-S.

For the Epag API it is an update on the domain, like an nameserver update or contact change, AFAIK and should be managable through the PBA-S interface.
    For Denic it should be similar.
    I think this is an essential basic feature.

6. FedorK

FedorK Mega Poster

We will investigate such possibility on those plugins and file feature request if it possible.

7. FedorK

FedorK Mega Poster

We investigate such possibility - feature request is filed - PBAS-29816. I have no ETA for implementation this feature.