How to link DNN website with the PBA shopping cart

Discussion in 'Installation and "How-To" Questions' started by NidhiJ, Jun 12, 2013.

1. NidhiJ

NidhiJ Bit Poster

I have integrated domain search in my website to check for its availability .If the domain is available i may want to buy that domain and to buy the domain which i checked for the availability i have to move to the PBA online shopping cart so that the same is already entered there and i can simply continue with the buying procedure.I want the domain name variable used in my website's domain search section to be carried to the PBA shopping cart's domain search section for further procedure of buying the domain.Please let me know how we can move the variable from the website into the PBA shopping cart. Have attached two screen snaps for convenience. DomainCheck.png PBAOnline_store.png

Thanks
    Nidhi

2. KristianM

KristianM Product Expert

3. NidhiJ

NidhiJ Bit Poster

Hi Kristian,

Thanks for the link.

Actually i am working on PBA shopping cart branding not PBAS. Can you please tell me how PBA differs from PBAS ?
    How to create URLs in (REDIRECT) section of the PBA online store manager to directly redirect from our website to the particular products plan's screen.We tried adding to the URL the PlanID parameter for the particular product but we are unable to reach the particular product's screen.

Thanks
    Nidhi

Last edited: Jun 17, 2013