Ghost POA Subscriptions

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by AaronMcH, Mar 25, 2014.

1. AaronMcH

AaronMcH Mega Poster

Out-of-sync POA Subscriptions

Hi, earlier in PBAS/PPA I was creating some subscriptions to test, after removing/terminating some, re-creating some, removing/terminating some again, etc, I am stuck with four un-synced subscriptions in PBAS, one shows as "Pending" in Accounts Director but "Active" in Service Director however it is setup and configured in PPA. In Service Director two show as "Offline" and one shows as "Online", however in Accounts Director they all show as "Terminating". For all except one there are no corresponding subscriptions in PPA, clicking "Synchronise subscriptions" in PBAS doesn't seem to fix the subscriptions.

Does anyone have any ideas?
    Thank you
    Aaron

Last edited: Mar 25, 2014
  2. FedorK

FedorK Mega Poster

Hello,

> one shows as "Pending" in Accounts Director but "Active" in Service Director however it is setup and configured in PPA.
    Looks like provisioning of this subcription is failed on PPA side. Please check Action Log than fix issue with this subscription on PPA side, than find appropriate order and press button "Process order". This should switch subscription to "Active" state.

> In Service Director two show as "Offline" and one shows as "Online", however in Accounts Director they all show as "Terminating".
    Subscription stay in "Terminating" because someone press button "Terminate" on subscription or subscription is expired. You can go to " Termination Queue" and press "Activate" on those subscriptions.
    Than for subcriptions which shown as "Offline" you should go to Conflict Resolver and resolve those subscriptions - recreate new subscription on PPA side.

3. AaronMcH

AaronMcH Mega Poster

Hi thanks for the information, but maybe I wasn't fully clear, basically the three subscriptions that are stuck at "Terminating" shouldn't exist, as the corresponding PPA subscriptions don't exist anymore, and I don't know how to remove them from PBAS, any ideas? I'm currently not at my desk so when I get back later I'll double check the PPA action log for the one l stuck at "Pending" and see if there is something there.

Thank you
    Aaron

Last edited: Mar 26, 2014
  4. FedorK

FedorK Mega Poster

5. AaronMcH

AaronMcH Mega Poster

Hi I was able to remove the terminated subscriptions, however looks like the order for the subscription that is stuck at pending is set to cancelled, is there any way to change the order from cancelled to completed?

Thank you
    Aaron

6. FedorK

FedorK Mega Poster

Hello,

No it is not possible to change order from cancelled to completed.

Thank you