Existing subscriptions & clients import from Plesk

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by KonstantinosS, Jan 17, 2015.

1. KonstantinosS

KonstantinosS Mega Poster

I'm trying to import my existing Plesk clients & subscriptions to PBA-S in order to process billing and applications, and am getting the following error when I'm trying to do that:
    Code:
    --------------------- HEADER ---------------------
    Build-ID: Parallels Business Automation - Standard release 4.5.3-30 (2014-12-23)
    Report-ID: p2015-01-17_10-56-34
    Generated: 2015-01-17 10:56:34
    Error-TEXT: 56:34] [ERROR] [13274] [HSPC::MT::Billing::process_documents] Can't process doc #14: provisioning failed: DBD::mysql::st execute failed: Duplicate entry 'domain.com-1' for key 'plesk_name' at /usr/local/share/perl5/HSPC/WebDB.pm line 238.
    INSERT INTO `plesk_domain_cache` (`plesk_name`,`plesk_password`,`hw_id`,`plesk_id`,`plesk_ip`,`status`,`subscr_id`,`plesk_ip_v6`,`client_cache`,`order_id`,`plesk_status`,`ftp_login`) VALUES ('tolmon.gr','BQcDAAAABAoQQGPiBwSqigHfdOEo6/sLMwAAAAJpdgoLQUVTLTEyOC1DQkMAAAAEbW9kZQoTQ3J5cHQ6Ok9wZW5TU0w6OkFFUwAAAAZjaXBoZXIKEHC5U3Pf5GEVr1lEycc6jDAAAAAEZGF0YQ==','1','0',NULL,'0','4',NULL,'77',NULL,'0','zdomain1002com') at /usr/local/share/perl5/HSPC/MT/Billing.pm line 4461, <RL> line 1.

Error-LOCATION: /usr/local/share/perl5/HSPC/Logger.pm:160
    --------------------- /HEADER ---------------------

Has anyone faced this before? How should I proceed?

Thank you in advance for your help.

2. KonstantinosS

Issue solved... Apparently Plesk Domain Password = FTP Password and not Account Password in Plesk.

Parallels, could you please FIX that PBA-S string and replace Plesk Domain password with Domain's FTP Password to make more sense for new users who are trying to input existing data?

Thanks a million!

3. dkolvakh

dkolvakh Odin Team

Hello.

Looking the problem report you mention about, there are no problem with passwords at all. Issue is more complicated, and if you want to investigate it deeply, please create a request in Parallels Support system, with reference to this thread.

4. KonstantinosS

Hi dkolvakh,

I used the client's password instead of the one in Web hosting access. Doing that resulted in a subscription in pending state, which still is. Once I entered the Web Hosting Access pass, I managed to sync the domain to PBA-S customer. I still have that subscription in pending state, but as long as the other subscription is active, I'll pass.

By the way, is it possible to cancel the subscription or merge the pending and active ones when the domain is the same without PBA-S deleting files, databases, and emails as it's a live site??

5. dkolvakh

dkolvakh Odin Team

KonstantinosS, I'll say once more: Issue is more complicated than you think it is. Future investigation requires request to Parallels Support.
    Regarding your last question, yes, this is possible to cancel subscription with "keep target system" option. But in your case I'm afraid it can result with unpredictable consequences.

6. KonstantinosS

Ok, I'll send a ticket for you guys to check it out as you insist. However, the subscription and the domain conflict in PBA-S have been resolved, despite having a duplicate one as pending, which is fine with me as long as it works and keeps working in the future...