Domain registrar plugin & TLD's

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by angst49, Dec 5, 2004.

1. angst49

angst49 Guest

Hello,

I'm in the final phase of testing HSP before purchase and am now trying to iron out a variety of small issues:

I am using the Melbourne IT plugin and I have entered my account details into the plugin variables form. When I try to add TLD's to the MIT plugin, it seems to require the "MIT price" to be auto-filled out; I assume from connecting to the MIT server via the plugin config.

This worked correctly for .net and .biz, however does not work for the other TLD's that MIT (and my MIT reseller account) allows. Has anyone come across this error? Am I right in assuming the the TLD will not become 'active' under the MIT plugin unless the 'cost' fields have been filled out - and are those fields auto-filled from the MIT server?

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Peter

2. olsh

olsh Odin Team

Hi Peter,

MIT server does not provide ability to get actual prices for TLDs via API. That's why HSPcomplete has some TLDs pre-filled with default MIT prices.

Although, this pre-filled price might not correspond to real price for your account at MIT, moreover it will not work for all TLDs.

Therefore, you need to go into each TLD (Domain Manager -> Setup -> Plug-ins -> MIT -> Prices -> click on particular TLD) and setup the price by filling in text fields in "Your price" column.

Let me know if this will help.