Documentation Location??

Discussion in 'Plesk Automation Suggestions and Feedback' started by Stuart Ledingham, Jan 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stuart Ledingham

Stuart Ledingham Bit Poster

Hi

Could you please point us in the right direction for some documentation around MSP. As hsphere users we are pretty new to the rest of the Parallels software range and could do with some guidance on how we aresupposed to be seting things up. eg so far I have the MSP installed and managed to add an extra hardware node but how to I get it ready with apache, php, mysql etc etc and get it ready for a test user account to go on it

2. bdowne01

bdowne01 Kilo Poster

This would be very helpful for us too. Our team is poking around inside MSP and throwing me questions I really don't have answers to.

3. Blake@Parallels

Blake@Parallels Mega Poster

Documentation has not been written yet (beyond the basic guide supplied in the forum Sticky posts) as this is still in early preview.

HOWEVER - this can help us create a better product too. We'd like MSP to be as intuitive as possible and easy for service providers to setup. Please let us know when you have any questions during setup or if you find the interface or workflow confusing. This will help us improve these aspects.

4. Andrew Andriatis

Andrew Andriatis Odin Team

5. Andrew Andriatis

Andrew Andriatis Odin Team

Installation Guide

A draft of the installation guide is attached.

Attached Files:

6. jjnetworks

jjnetworks Kilo Poster

Thanks Andy!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.