Disable Applications Tab

Discussion in 'Plesk Automation Suggestions and Feedback' started by rrolfe, Oct 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rrolfe

rrolfe Kilo Poster

How do we disable the applications tab and the applications catalog/store in PPA?

There are options for these things in the server settings section of a normal Plesk installation, however I can't find the options in the PPA interface.

2. Andrew Andriatis

Andrew Andriatis Odin Team

There is an option "Application Catalog Access" in the activation parameters of Apache Webspace and IIS Webspace resources. Just turn it off.

When preparing a new service template, you'll see this option among the plan attributes. For already created service templates, go to Products > Service Templates; in the selected template open the Resources tab, open Apache/IIS Webspace resource and edit its Activation Parameters.

3. rrolfe

rrolfe Kilo Poster

We had this turned off for the service template under the activation parameters.. The application tab was still displayed.

I tried applying the limits and changes from the service template to the subscriptions.. the tab and options for the catalog still remained.

4. Andrew Andriatis

Andrew Andriatis Odin Team

This is just a bug. Thanks for reporting. We'll fix it.

5. rrolfe

rrolfe Kilo Poster

Ahh... Thanks! I thought I was missing something.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.