Customising Customer Control Panel

Discussion in 'Plesk Automation Suggestions and Feedback' started by AaronMcH, May 10, 2016.

1. AaronMcH

AaronMcH Mega Poster

I've looked over the documentation regarding brands and can't seem to find what I'm looking to do.

We have created a Brand but would like to be able to change the background colour of the Customer Control Panel (from the grey/brown colour that it is by default to white so that it matches the rest of the interface) and either remove or change the location of the Domain links on the Websites screen (to point to our website).

If anyone could advise on how to go about doing this that would be appreciated.

Thank you
    Aaron

Note: we are running Plesk Automation with OBAS.

2. RodolfoE

RodolfoE Kilo Poster

3. AaronMcH

AaronMcH Mega Poster

Hi thanks for the reply, found the section about customising the CSS. Is there any update-safe way to change the location of the domain links?

Thanks
    Aaron

4. JustinSoul

JustinSoul Odin Team

Hello,

Try to use (on PA Management node):

# /usr/local/psa/bin/panel_gui -domain_registration_url <url>

Sets a custom URL for domain name
    registration

# /usr/local/psa/bin/panel_gui -domain_management_url <url>

Sets a custom URL for purchased domain
    names management

Also you can disable these options by steps from https://kb.odin.com/en/128877

5. AaronMcH

AaronMcH Mega Poster

Hi thanks for the reply, I decided to disable these, as per steps in linked article I ran "/usr/local/psa/bin/panel_gui -p -domain_registration true" which disabled both the domain registration and domain management links (which is fine for us), however the article also instructs to run the same command with the "-domain_management" flag, which according to the panel_gui utility is not valid. This isn't a problem for us as I was able to disable both links with the first command, however to avoid any future confusion maybe either the article should be updated to reflect that or the "domain_management" flag should be added to allow for greater flexibility.

Best regards
    Aaron

6. JustinSoul

JustinSoul Odin Team

Hello Aaron,

Thank you for your observation. We have updated the article.