Cannot Login

Discussion in 'Plesk Automation Suggestions and Feedback' started by chrispx001, Sep 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chrispx001

chrispx001 Bit Poster

Hi,

After a bit of hassle we installed PA within Bare Metal and all seemed fine, however we then tried to login and it just reloads the page. We used the standard install script here: http://www.pleskautomation.com/download/ so the user/pass should be admin/panel but it doesn't seem to work.

We have tried re-installing several times and still nothing.

Any ideas/solutions would be really helpful???

Last edited: Sep 29, 2012
  2. Andrew Andriatis

Andrew Andriatis Odin Team

Hi, is it possible to get to your environment?

3. chrispx001

chrispx001 Bit Poster

Hi, thanks for your message.

Yes, if u mean the container/ virtual environment then yes this is accessible via ssh or pva etc and working fine.

Re the PPA management node install, If u go to the ip only you get a welcome page and if you go to the management address :)8443) then you get the login page, but you just can't login, it's v strange. Someone in level 2 support had a look and couldn't see why it wasn't working either.

It's there a command line option for updating/confirming the setup of the admin user/pass which we can try perhaps? Or just anything ? :)

Thanks

4. Andrew Andriatis

Andrew Andriatis Odin Team

I actually asked if somebody from our developers could access your environment, or it's too far behind the firewalls? Would be good to troubleshoot and put at least a KB article for this case.
    Please, use private messaging to provide the info.

Regards,
    Andrey Andriatis

5. chrispx001

chrispx001 Bit Poster

Hi,

I received your email from the developers and sent you a reply back. They were looking at the wrong issue. Did you get our emails?

Thanks

6. Andrey Dobrenko

Andrey Dobrenko Odin Team

Hi Chris,

I didn't get email. Could you please forward me your answer? Thanks!

Best Regards,
    Andrey

7. chrispx001

chrispx001 Bit Poster

Hi Andrey,

I have just sent another message (please also see yesterdays). Hopefully we can resolve soon.

Many thanks

Chris

8. TDub

TDub Kilo Poster

I've run into the same issue. Tried reinstalling the latest version many times on CentOS 5.8 64-bit, with different passwords during setup and nothing works. It keeps taking me back to the login page. Is there a reason this is happening?

9. TDub

TDub Kilo Poster

Just as a follow-up, it appears this issue was caused because the hostname was pointed to the wrong IP somehow (don't recall goofing it up during setup, but I guess I did).

Check "hostname -i " at a command prompt and see if the IP matches the IP it's supposed to be. If not, correct the DNS resolution issue and that should resolve the login problem.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.