Bill for domain already registered

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by AaronMcH, Feb 19, 2016.

1. AaronMcH

AaronMcH Mega Poster

Hi there

We have a problem where one of our customers domains expired, and the subscription is no longer in OBAS, however they can't renew the domain because it's currently still registered by our registrar partner. Our registrar partner has re-activated the domain, so we will be billed for it (as normal), however I now need a way to bill the customer for the domain. I can add the domain to OBAS as registered elsewhere and then set it to be registered, but I still need a way to generate a invoice for the customer to pay and obviously it won't let us simply re-register the domain.

Any help would be appreciated,
    Thank you
    Aaron

2. dkolvakh

dkolvakh Odin Team

Hello.

The easiest way to do this (have a bill) - create an invoice for this customer manually.
    Second option - create Miscellaneous plan and subscription based on it for this concrete customer to be billed automatically, and renew domain on a registrar side manually.
    Third one - transfer this domain to other registrar and then transfer back to your one, using existing functionality.

3. AaronMcH

AaronMcH Mega Poster

Hi thanks for the reply, the easiest would be the first option, just creating an invoice. How exactly would I do that as I couldn't find an option anywhere?

Thanks
    Aaron

4. dkolvakh

dkolvakh Odin Team

Hello.

Just go to Top > Account Director > Customer Manager > Customers > [Customer] > Billing History tab and you'll find a "New Invoice" button

5. AaronMcH

AaronMcH Mega Poster

Hi thanks for the reply, that worked.