Bad Support

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dean2006, Apr 18, 2005.

1. Dean2006

Dean2006 Kilo Poster

I have hsp/vz/plesk. I have asked support on a couple of occasions for some instructions and got no response. I have just called them and no one is answering phone at Option 3. I don't know why they are charging me for that kind of support. I even paid for incomplete installation. anyway, hopefully forum will be better.

2. Cranky

Cranky Guru

Umm ... the forum can't be any better unless you give us an indication what's up?

3. Dean2006

Dean2006 Kilo Poster

I was going to save that for the "How Do I." I cannot seem to correlate HSP features with business model

At this time I want to use one of my servers for your "standard" shared hosting. All sites will go into a single vps that belongs to me (the Hosting Company and Provider). Plesk will also be installed in the VPS. (Why use VPS? The VPS will give me the advantages of backup and migration features of VZ and Plesk licensing is more favorable when Plesk is in VPS). Mail, MS SQl will be on other servers (with similar VPS).

With my current control panel, the Hosting Company is a "Reseller" and Hosting Company is set up with an Unlimited Hosting Plan (Free - no charge) with "Unlimited" resources and sells shared hosting Plans to WebAdmin. All resources allocatesd to the various hosting plans purchased by WebAdmins come from the Unlimited Plan owned by Hosting Company.

So that is straight-forward and almost obvious. The HSP/VZ/Plesk config is not so obvious. I have played around, created plans, HNs, VPSs but I don't see the forest from th trees. What basic steps do you suggest to kickstart the Hosting Company using HSPc System?

Thanks.

4. fenster

fenster Tera Poster

Hello Dean,

Please check the support ticket you created on this issue. Virtuozzo for Windows support engineers and me will take care of your problem as soon as we get an update from your side. In a few words, we will be happy to set up the VPS, Plesk and hosting plan for you, just let us know the details.

If anything is unclear, please feel free to PM me here.

Thanks.