BackupAgent Cloud Backup Software and PBA-S integration

Discussion in 'Customization & Integration Showcase and Discussion' started by jgompen, Jul 10, 2013.

1. jgompen

jgompen Bit Poster

Hello Everyone!

My name is Job Gompen and I am Marketing Lead for BackupAgent. BackupAgent gives service providers, hosters, telcos and resellers the opportunity to add a profitable service to their portfolio: cloud backup. This cloud backup platform by BackupAgent offers all that service providers need; private labeled, multitenant and extremely scalable. SMB companies can backup their data, databases and documents from their desktops, laptops and servers to your private cloud.

Since the beginning of 2011 we’ve added Parallels to our portfolio of standard billing and provisioning products for hosters and service providers to bill and provision BackupAgent online backup services to customers. In the following screenshot you can get an impression of how this works in PBA-S:
    PBA-S-518x260.jpg
    The screenshot shows an example as configured by one of our Polish business partners. It demonstrates the ability to create price plans for online backup services. Some of our business partners already built home-grown integrations with PBA-S and we decided to standardize and support this, so we can make it easier for more hosting companies to add online backup services to their portfolio. This integration is another example of BackupAgent’ successful partnership with Parallels.

For more information about the PBA-S integration check out our website.

If you are interested in our cloud backup software, feel free to contact me at job.gompen@backupagent.com, or give me a call at +88 700 8000 to discuss more.